Skype
nike_vr1

Madness Defection Madness Defection

Amazing! Done in a professional way as always! The music is awesome as well. Fits perfect to the animation! Nice work! I think you will get an award for this! :)

Madness Lethiferous 2 Madness Lethiferous 2

Epic! Now i WANT to know who chose the music for the menu?! Whoever did, he KNOWS what to listen!!!

Enderhorror Enderhorror

I love it!

The animation is really well done! The effects are very nice and you add a real good feeling to the whole thing with the creepy music. Next time, please, just make replay button and some credits for the song, game and stuff like that. Minecraft looks really different here but in a good way. Maybe if you wasn't drunk while making it would be better. 5/5 10/10 :)

Clatform responds:

:PP

Skincraft Skincraft

Great game!

I made a Megas XLR skin!If somebody want it just pm me!

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Great work but...

This game is amazing, i love everything about it and its even in my favorits list.I dont like only one thing.The fact that the game is INPOSSIBLE!Fuck, man, you did a great job with the game and everything, but why so many zombies.You cant fix the car while they are attaking you.They are too many and and too much overpowerd.I need two magazines for one zombie, but there is 20-30 of them attaking me at this moment.How is it possible to beat this game?!I dont say the game is bad.As i said the game super awesome and one of my favorits but way too hard.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

awesome!

My fingers are bleading now but fuck it i finish the game with all bandages and i unlock EVERYTHING.I see the hot coffee(the last unlock).I was thinking it will be character but it was better!

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Reminds me so much for Castlevania (my favorite game) Especially for Bloody Tears (my favorite ingame song) You did such a great job on this tune! :D I love it! 5/5

Demo Reel Demo Reel

You are the perfect voice actor! Your voice is soo cool and your acting is professional in my opinion! I was looking forward to voice acting but after i heard that... I am also animator and yesterday in school one awesome idea popped up in my head. I am not sure i will make it but i can pm you soon so... I already fu*ked up this account, so if i start this project i will make a brand new acc. If you are interested pm me for more information about the animation :)

Tamikoko responds:

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll PM you!

Emergency {Dubstep} Emergency {Dubstep}

MASIVE!!!

I freaking love it!!!You did a gread job.I will be impresed if u make one real fucking mess!Super messy dubstep, and super dirty.This is dirty too, i am taking shower right now xD. 11/10 6/5 fav it too!

Snowy The Snowman Snowy The Snowman

So well done! Can't wait for Christmas! Hope I don't get disappointed...

Medals for a website. Medals for a website.

Awesome! :3

Clatform responds:

thank you my friend. :3

Space Station Space Station

Good Job

You made it almost as good as Marc. Congrats. I watch Marc's tutorials because i like watching him drawing. I study art and i know all this stuff he teaches us, but i still watch him. He is epic and so is your background :)

Dakuto responds:

hey thanks, i am glad you liked it :D

i find the tutorials of Marc very useful and he is very amusing to listen to :P